Monday, April 21, 2008

And so on. . .

Have you ever read something you wrote and couldn't figure out how it came out that way? Well, anyway, I feel like I write to myself on this blog sometimes, but that shouldn't stop me should it? I mean, I do enjoy my awesomeness on most days.

Well, for Nomakk, things have been going pretty well. Nice bow, nice pvp and pve gear, blah blah. I find he has started to feel a lot like a daily grind instead of fun. I am thinking a flask and 30 healing pots are in order and to hop in wsg and be "that guy" that people think is cheap for a while!

Estario, my Pally alt is finally 70. I had carefully acquired all the reputations needed for my 5/5 pvp blue set while leveling, so his gear isn't completely worthless. I also decided that until I have a nice pvp set, I will use better heal gear and spec. Then, when the gear is there, I will switch to a shockadin build.

In other news, I may finally level a horde beyond 18! (As much as I pvp, I would probably have more fun with a horde main) Apparently bloggers unit in a guild called "Pox Arcanum" and play a structured and planned play style (http://poxarcanum.blogspot.com/). it seems fun. It will be my first troll and first serious shaman! I find that lowbie + friends = remembering why warcraft is fun. So, look forward to those crazy adventure ridden times ahead!

No comments: