Thursday, September 18, 2008

The purple Hunter

So, as the last few week have gone by I have sometimes come to overlook my current gear. To be honest, I probably shouldn't. I mean, it felt so easy because of how lazily I acquired it all. I tend to like doing bg's a lot (especially when I make 25 Super Healing Potions and flask!). All though, I am sure Warhammer pvp will be more fun...given the focus it has on it. Regardless, I would say I am doing pretty well!

3/5 Brutal Gear
1/5 Vengeful (Head)
1/5 Merciless (shoulders)

4/5 Guardian (Need = Boots)
1/5 Vindicator's (Ring, which is the max anyway. I have the Guardian ring)

Trinkets:
Medallion of the alliance (epic = 45 resilience)
Talisman of the Alliance (900 hp heal + 34 Resilience)
Bloodlust Broach (+72 Ranged attack power)
Alchemist Stone (+15 Stats) - For BG's when I plan on using Potions

Weapons:
Vengeful Waraxe
Playschool Badge crossbow
!

So, all in all I am doing quite nicely. I have 375-409 resilience and 35-41% crit rating. Not bad at all me thinks!

In addition, my Holy Pally (who is a down right PVP-whore) has started to look half decent!

2/5 Brutal
1/5 Vengeful (Head)
1/5 Merciless (shoulder)


2/5 Guardian
1/5 Vindicator

Merciless Weapon and Shield

So, considering two weeks ago he had 120 resilience and now he has 265, we are doing pretty well. I have truly stuck to my shockadin plan, taking dmg/heal armor, but using +heal gems. So, essentially I have a Holy Paladin with +750 dmg and +1400 healing. I know my healing has been gimped, but alliance in my battle group is awful. So, I need to eb able to kill folks. It nice in battlegrounds where I can demolish non-warlocks pretty quickly and heal to kind of "cheat" as being both good dps and good healing.

The next step: Await my teammate Delos to get active in arena again...I am pretty confident our success is going to be very high this go round! It will be the return of Moonkin-Hunter and Paldadin-Rogue!! :) Wish us luck!
Picture credit goes to yours truly! :D Think I have got the eye for it?

No comments: