Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Preparing for the Wrath ! ! !

So, the big day is like 36 hours away now. How excited are YOU?! Like, 'a gerbil with a new tube to run in' excited -or- just a 'toll booth worker being paid with a $2 bill' excited? Either way, I think we can all have some level of excite for new content to our game!

I personally have a lot I look forward to doing!

- First, I am going to be the explorer. No wowhead searches and google searches to help me on my quests. I am gonna go old school and simply track and find what I need to find.

- Try out Death Knight, our new class! This class seems quite interesting and it will be interesting to see how much fun it may be. I am hoping it is extremely difficult to play!

- Continue to save gold and reach 15k and 20k for the first time! (current I sit at about 11.5k...somehow)

- Level 4 pets at the same time. Come on, it can't be that hard...

- Decide on my permanent pets...Cat, Gorilla...who knows what else! Chimera maybe?

- Level my Pally as retribution, protection and holy to learn the new design of all the builds. And hopefully find the one I like the most!

- Somehow level my druid and my DK??? Ha!

Well, other than that, I pretty much have no other plans! My main goal is to enjoy the WoW the way I used to. Before grinding became the staple of my game play. Whether it be pvp grind, arena grind, raid grind or daily quest grind...it becomes a revolving door sometimes. I want to remember why WoW is fun again! :)

So, midnight nerdathon is almost here! Wownerds unite! The Autobots look ready!

5 comments:

Kordwar said...

I've Decided upon my gorilla, Ravager and so far 2 wolves (Hazek and Bandet, i love both the skins too much to choose! Hazek is new for me but it looks amazing while i'm on my wolf with my worg pup with him at my side in arena http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/html/mobs/mob_shatteredhandwarhound.html) the 5th slot is going to take some careful consideration, I'm thinking of a gator or turtle for off tanking 5 mans where CC is crucial and the gorilla would break it.

Amy said...

I wouldn't suggest even trying to level more than 2 pets, depending on how the exp goes it could be possible do do three, but four is likely to be too many, they will start getting behind, and remember they will all auto-level to level 75 once you reach 80 anyway.

I'm taking my scorpid for easy questing, and probably my kitty for dpsing when I do instances (and I imagine everyone will want to do instances at first)though maybe my sporebat, because its nice to be unique!

Kordwar said...

4 days of dailys caught my gorilla up to me, 5 or 6 when i first got bandet because i wasn't AoE farming.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget all the new 10 mans!

Nomakk said...

@ Kordwar - I got my gorilla from 67-70 by simply farming primal airs for 90 minutes! :) Also, the gorilla is quite amazing, if he has to off tank and there is CC, he can simply "smack" instead of thunderstomp. Gorilla's ftw!

@Lienna - You may be right, and I wasn't even considering the auto level feature :) Two it is! :)

@ Wowgirl - I have not forgot. I look forward to them...big time! :p