Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday morning maintenance

What an entertaining weekend of seeing Ironman (amazing movie, excellent work by Robert Downey Jr.) with Laser Chicken and Just a WoW Girl! We tried an awesome movie theatre where you get a menu when you walk in and a waiter takes food orders before the movie! It was a great time! After a fun weekend I finally decided to teach myself to use Links on my blog. I figured it was easy, but I under-estimated how easy it would be! So, from now on links will find their way around my blog!

Also, I have added some quick links to my sidebar for easier locating of my "helpful" posts. Some arena segments and some just general PVE hunter help. I will expand these as I write the actual entries!

This leads me to my thought of the day. What do you like to see?! Is my blog friendly to search, easy to find things....and enjoyable to read? =D I am open to suggestions if you have them! Thanks!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Ironman, one of the better movies I've seen of late. Maybe it was the company :)

Your blog: black background messes with my eyes. Google reader ftw.

Anonymous said...

I knew Dave was going to say that about your backround lol

Ironman rocked. The company rocked.

It was a great time :) We'll have to do that every so often once I'm there. I really liked that place!

As for your blog...hmmm...I don't mind the black backround, but it doesn't work the best with color sometimes...or grey. So certain points you highlight and want to scream...well, they make your eyes bleed a little! heh

Keep it how ya like it. Woot on the linkage.