Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy new year!

This picture is a great way to bring in the new year!

I have to say, I have been LAZY! The holidays usually bring crazy lazy days out of me...and I become a rhyme guru to boot!

So, lets see...

- My hunter is currently level 74 and beast mastery (is there any other way to level?). I must say I love Viper...very VERY much. Also, I love my gorilla. I have a few new pets coming soon, I will post pics if my brain allows me to remember.

- My Holy Paladin is now a Protection paladin! AOE-mazing? Yes! Especially in my holy pvp gear. I can tank and do amazing damage. It is a beautiful thing! I can;t tell you how much fun I have...and I am only level 72!

- My Draenei Death Knight is kind of puttering along. Level 60 and looks awesome, but I find myself too drawn to my main two characters to play them.

- UGh, I feel awful that my druid is only 66. He deserves better, but I cant help that my druid play time has been hurt by my Guitar Hero time :)

- Lastly, my first attempt at a mage is coming soon. Level 4 now, but plans are in the works for her...and she will be horde :O

I make a vow that my 2009 entries will be more consistent...and that is as solid as your new years resolutions :P

3 comments:

Amy said...

Beast master for leveling... with a gorilla? What happened to you Nomakk? You used to be cool, now you just some... some... sellout!

Wait, wait, mage... level 4... HORDE? I take back everything, finally your on the right path, just make it a hunter and it'd be perfect!

Anonymous said...

lol lienna

She has a point. We did sell out to BM I suppose. Not to mention, next time I'm on Snugglekins, I'll be taming a Gorilla.

hmm...

I am respec'ing for a higher dps build...Just have to find it!

Anonymous said...

/tap foot

Ahem!

/target new year posting resolution
/point
/target Nomakk
/poke

=P